Help By Hosting A Food Drive
Food drives are the perfect year-round way to make an impact in alleviating hunger in Tangipahoa Parish. Whether you opt to collect non-perishable items within your local community, or host a virtual food drive, there are many ways to find success in helping others.
If you’d like to partner with Our Daily Bread in hosting a food drive, feel free to give our office a call at (985) 542-4676.
5 Tips For Hosting A Successful Food Drive
1. Remember to select specific dates and locations
2. Enlist helpful and dedicated volunteers
3. Have a specific end-goal in mind
4. Make the donation process simple
5. Take care in packaging your donations